Schedule K FCC Construction Notice

**If you missed your construction notice click here**

Part 90 business and public safety licensees must notify the FCC within a year of the license grant that their radios are programmed and the frequencies are in use.

The date of first use must be after the license grant.
FRN=FCC Registration number. EIN, (for individuals its your social security number) or Federal tax id # (must be 9 digits).
If you do not know your password it will need to be reset. (check to see if you have a cores letter) If password is not known, provide Tax ID number:
TIN= Federal Tax Id number. Sometimes called an EIN number.